Moisture Meters & Probes for Hay, Soil & Compost
The Agreto® probe’s advantages include:
- Robust and reliable construction
- Stainless steel probe
- No customer calibration required
- Differing probe lengths available
- Continuous moisture value display - no button to be operated.
- 5 year warranty
- Good value for money.
2188 Hay Moisture Probe
Durable and consistent, this probe is equipped with:
- Expanded range of 8% to 44% moisture
- Large LCD digits clearly visible both day and night
- Built-in re-calibration feature
- 50cm (20") probe
- Direct readout for % moisture and bale temperature
- For round and square bales
- Accurate throughout the normal range of stored Alfalfa, Timothy and Clover Hay.
- Measures 0-107c Temperature.
The Soil pH & moisture meter is a very useful meter to obtain an indication of soil moisture & pH. The 30cm x 10 cm probe is good for pots etc. and can be used in the field as well. The meter includes a clear, simple to read dial.
Lengths available: 12" (30cm), 2ft (60cm), 3ft (90cm), and 4ft (1.2m)