Moisture Meter for Wood & Building Materials
Large dual graphical LCD displays moisture in wood and other building materials plus air temperature and relative humidity.
- Unique Digital LCD readout with analog bargraph and numerical displays;
- Simultaneous digital readout of moisture content plus ambient temperature or humidity with analog bargraph display of moisture, Max moisture values, and programmable wet/dry indication.
- Use on wood, paper, wall board, sheet rock, cardboard, plaster, concrete, and mortar;
- Memory contains 3 wood groups and 4 building material groups with calibrations for approximately 150 species of wood and 19 building material types;
- Index Mode with programmable high and low values can be used to quickly locate moisture with comparative measurement;
- Replaceable threaded measurement electrode pins;
- Impact proof housing;
- Auto power off conserves battery energy;
- Battery operated for on-the-go measurements;
- Built-in battery check and measurement verification test;
- Complete with protective cap, replacement pins, and three CR-2032 button batteries.
The 230 Pocket Moisture Meter measures moisture of wood and building materials. The built-in battery check and measurement verification test to insure accurate readings. LCD screen is optimized for a 30 degree viewing angle.
- Wood Moisture Range 0 to 75%
- Other Building Materials 0.1 to 24%
- Temperature -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C)
- Relative Humidity 0 to 100%RH
- Measurement principle Electrical resistance
- Electrode length 0.3" (8mm)
- Electrode pins Integrated, replaceable
- Auto Power Off After approx. 3 minutes
- Operating Temperature 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity 85% Relative Humidity maximum
- Power supply Three CR-2032 button cells
- Dimensions 6.25 x 2.5 x 1.2" (159 x 63.5 x 30.5mm)
- Weight 3.5 oz (100g)