pH meters for Soil & Water
Apera GroStar GS2 Premium Soil pH Pen Tester
This premium soil pH pen tester has been designed spedfically for professional sol/pH test as well as nutrient solution pH test. This meter’s intelligent design reduces the guesswork so you can easily manage your crops success.
The Swiss LabSen® Spear soil pH probe provides accurate results with minimal maintenance in soil pH test.
- Easy to use design and quick two point calibration adjustment.
- 3-Color backlit LCD screen gives you clear readings in different modes even in dark enviroment.
- Durable structure, IP67 waterproof rating, powered by AAA batteries.
- The pH probe is replaceable, so you don't have to discard the entire pen when the probe reaches end of life.
GroStar GS2 premium soil pH pen tester kit
Ionix Instruments Premium Line Testers Series 5
Convieniently and accurately meassure your soil pH, ORP, conductivity, TDS, and salinity.
- Unique colour coded display with alarm function
- Large STN display with 180deg viewing angle and simultaneous temperature display
- Measurement stability icon
- Calibration Indication
- Only 3 Keys to control all functions
- Multi point calibration with auto recognition of standards
- Easy to grip body design
- Easy twist off user-replaceable sensor
- Easy to replace electrodes
Weight and Dimensions
Tester: 40x40x178mm 133g, 40x40x220 mm 143g (pH5S);
Carry case: 255x210x50mm 0.7kg
Premium carry case with standards & sample cups
Ionix pH1 Meter Kit
Ionix pH 5S Spear Meter Kit
Milwaukee range of waterproof pH meters.
Milwaukee's Blue range of waterproof testers supercedes the IP67 range and represents the new wave of pocket-sized pH, Conductivity and TDS meters. These waterproof testers incorporate one of the world‘s first user-replaceable electrodes to increase the longevity of the instrument. These light-weight testers are built for rugged outdoor use and wet applications.
The waterproof pH tester comes with a 2 point manual procedure for direct calibration to eliminate the difficult push button system used with other meters in the waterproof range.
The pH52 and pH 53 have a separate visual temperature reading in the LCD.
Packaged in a sturdy plastic case with foam inlay and a button down side for ease of opening.
Milwaukee range of waterproof pH meters
|pH 55 Waterproof||±0.1pH||0.1pH||yes||-2.0 - 16.00pH||replaceable|
|pH 56 Waterproof||±0.05pH||0.01pH||yes||-2.0 - 16.00pH||replaceable|
Milwaukee is a trademark of the Milwaukee Co.
The pH55 and pH56's exposed temperature sensor provides fast response time, and its proximity to the pH electrode guarantees much more accurate temperature compensated readings.
Replace the pH55 and pH56 electrode in a fast and simple way yourself! Just unscrew the plastic ring on the top of the electrode and replace the electrode with a new one.
pH55 is supplied complete with protective cap, 20 ml pH 4.01 and pH 7.01 sachets of calibration solution, carton box (or optionally in tubular plastic casing), batteries and instructions.
pH56 is supplied complete with protective cap 20 ml pH 4.01 and pH 7.01 sachets of calibration solution, carton box (or optionally in tubular plastic casing), batteries and instructions.
Also see the range of:
- Electrical Conductivity (EC) meters for Soil & Water
- Compact Water & Sap Quality Meters for pH, conductivity, ions and salinity. 7 parameters, 11 models.