Optical and Digital Microscopes
One of a range of quality optical and digital microscopes for examining plant cells. The GS-5 Digital unit shown in middle, with the USB to PC M105 Microscope at right. Download brochure 625KB PDF.
The MeterMan can source a range of quality optical and digital microscopes for agricultural applications.
B200T Trinocular Microscope with Achromat Objectives.
Features of this B200T-TCA series microscope include:
- Trinocular Head inclined at 30 deg Beam splitter 50/50
- Eyepieces WF10x(18)
- Achromat Objectives A4x, A10x, A40x, A100x(oil)
- Nosepiece reversed 4 positions.
- Co-Axial course and fine focusing knobs
- Co-axial Mechanical Stage with specimen holder
- Condenser Abbe 1.25 with iris diaphragm with rack & pinion adjustment.
- Illumination variable LED with Lithium battery (approx 8hrs)
- Blue filter, built in with mains power pack charger.
- This microscope camera system can be used in the field with laptop as LED illumination is powered by inbuilt battery and camera is powered by USB from laptop.
- Camera resolution: 1280x1024 (TCA 1.3), 2048x1536 (TCA 3.0) or 2592x1944 (TCA 5.0)