Chlorine+ +eXact EZ Meter
The SenSafe NSF®-50 Certified Chlorine +eXact EZ tests nine important water quality parameters and uses our patented eXact® Strips, a quick and easy reagent system for water analysis.
The SenSafe Chlorine+ +eXact EZ hand held meter tests 9 water quality parameters.
Measure nine water quality parameters:
- Bromine, total
- Chlorine, free
- Chlorine, total
- Chlorine, total high
- Chlorine Dioxide
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Peracetic Acid
The Chlorine+ +eXact meter features:
- Standard methods 4500-Cl G DPD compliant.
- Standard methods 4500-CLO2 D DPD compliant.
- Immobilized chemistry safe for process areas.
- No glass, no powders &no tablets.
- Accurate results with 0.01 resolution.
- Patented with 2 year warranty.
Chlorine+ meter in packaging
EZ-3 water quality method.
The package contains:
eXact® consumable test strip supplies.
- Chlorine+ eXact® EZ Photometer
- User Manual
- Cell Cleaning Brush
- 6 strips each (36 total) for:
- Free Chlorine (DPD-1)
- Total Chlorine (DPD-4)
- Total Chlorine High
- Chlorine Dioxide w/ Glycine
Note: 4 AAA batteries not included. Peracetic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Bromine, & Ozone consumable strips not included. Order reagents from the Meter Man.